The Sambajon Real Estate Group
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- High school diploma or GED required
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
About The Sambajon Real Estate Group
We are a growing real estate team in Sacramento, and we take care of our people!
Our mission is to successfully help people build generational wealth through real estate.
We aim to be the best and provide the best experience to our clients. Our goal is to be the go-to resource for everything real estate in The Greater Sacramento Area and beyond.
We are in our infancy, so come be a part of this start-up-like company and grow with us!