The Law Office of Terri Herron
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
About The Law Office of Terri Herron
We're a Family Law Firm serving Atlanta and the surrounding areas.