The Law Office of Terri Herron
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
About The Law Office of Terri Herron
We're a Family Law Firm serving Atlanta and the surrounding areas.