We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional Receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Data entry with Solar Design
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
$28,000 - $32,000 yearly
About Reno Solar
Reno Solar is one of the largest and fastest-growing residential solar companies in NV. We are looking for hard-working and self-motivated team members who have a desire to upstart their careers and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value.
- Benefits: medical paid time off, etc.
- Extremely high growth potential
- Path to promotion - we believe in promoting from within
- Locally owned and operated company