American Fast Home Buyers
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated Real Estate Office Assistant to join our growing team!
Your job will be to assist the CEO and COO in daily operations. You may be asked to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, and coordinate schedules for appointments.
Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Property Management, leasing, or sales background would be an added bonus! Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Produce progress reports and present them to the team on a regular basis
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Assist in various daily tasks for the CEO from managing schedules to checking on progress with departments.
- Track important dates and time limits for goals and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Background in real estate is required, real estate license is preferred
- Understanding of basic task management and calendar software
- Sales experience is a plus
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Ability to follow direction and work on your own
$12 - $15 hourly
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investor with several models of buying and selling houses and properties. We strive to help homeowners find the best solution for their needs. We have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. We are looking for leaders to help grow our team. If you are ready for a new adventure, where you can learn about the real estate market, while helping people sell their homes, then you may be the fit for us!