The Berns Team
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Support the entire Berns Team to ensure smooth operations
- Manage/Meet maintenance workers, agents, and clients at the property to open the door
- Manage Deliver and pick up documents, keys, materials, signs, doormats, food, etc.
- Work remotely from the field as needed
- Manage launches (create handouts, email blasts, presentations)
- Manage and Pprep for open houses (putting a signup, Costco run, applying sign tags)
- Manage office work (filings, cutting, organizing, printing)
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Must have a valid California Driver's License, insurance coverage, and reliable transportation
- Real Estate knowledge is a plus
- Must be internet and computer savvy - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Respects deadlines and works well under pressure
- Strong self-learning ability
- Must have a smartphone with access to e-mail and text
- Energetic, engaging, eager, and hardworking
- Willing to work flexible hours, occasional weekends
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Berns Team
Since teaming up in May 2012, The Berns Team has assisted over 800 families with their real estate needs. We create “the magic” in the sale of our client’s homes, obtaining results and revenue unparalleled by other agents. We love what we do, and it is rewarding to help our clients meet all their real estate goals. We are a business following a model that is all about relationships, making our main sources of business our past clients, referrals, and those we meet through our 6 Day Blitz Marketing of our listings.
Our mission is: to influence the lives of others and assist them in their life decisions with honest, fair, and ethical dealings; to assist them in reaching and exceeding their personal and financial goals; to make a positive daily impact on our fellow team members, associates, clients, and passions; to influence the lives of others, especially children, locally and internationally through education and mentorship.