Landtrust Title of Central Florida
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Assist in conducting signings on real estate transactions (notary license preferred)
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
About Landtrust Title of Central Florida
Landtrust Title of Central Florida is an Attorney owned and operated title company. We are looking to add Professional, Honest, and Trustworthy candidates to our team as we grow.