The Johns Group
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
The first point of contact this team member will excel at customer care and support as well as agent support
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
$17 - $20 hourly DOE
About The Johns Group
We are a growing Real Estate Group in Orland, CA. We have fallen in love with real estate and the opportunity to help clients and team members build their biggest lives and fulfill their biggest dreams. It is important to us to educate clients and team members to live their best experiences and build their best lives.