Squire and Company
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
About Squire and Company
Squire and Company is a public accounting company that values, innovation, a balanced lifestyle and provides opportunities for growth.