The Stay Young Centers
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of The Stay Young Medical Center for Men. You’ll welcome patients and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
About The Stay Young Centers
The Stay Young Centers helps men and women over 40 look younger, feel younger, and live better from the boardroom to the bedroom by getting their youthfulness back. They’re looking for a long-term solution, not a short-term temporary fix. Our clients have a growth mindset and believe that improvement is lifelong. They’re coachable, and they’re willing to put in the work to get the results they’re looking for.