Central Park North Orthodontics
We're searching for a diligent orthodontic office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and responding to patient's clinical and financial questions. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in a dental office setting. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Answers phones, emails, text messages in a timely manner in accordance with practice procedures
- Enters billing and insurance information into patient charts and corresponding portals.
- Record treatment information in the patient's chart
- Manages the daily, weekly, and monthly calendar to meet the practice production and collection goals
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Knowledge of English composition, grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism when exposed to stressful situations
- Maintain confidence with patients regarding the abilities of doctors and staff
- Ability to work cooperatively with management, staff, and patients
- Able to travel between White Plains and Harlem office locations
$18 - $24 hourly
About Central Park North Orthodontics
Dr. Washington is a warm and engaging orthodontist treating patients in the greater New York City metropolitan area. He is a certified orthodontist, a Gold Level Invisalign® provider, and is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Washington graduated from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine before he earned his degree in orthodontics from the University of Illinois in Chicago. Dr. Washington’s patient care is influenced by his Southern upbringing; he is calm and comforting and is determined to educate his patients about their orthodontic care. Furthermore, he comes from a long line of educators, which has allowed Dr. Washington to develop a unique approach that his patients have fallen in love with.
We are a laid back practice, but behind the scenes we hustle like Lebron in the playoffs, so know that before you send in your resume!