Bartos Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
We are seeking an organized professional who can streamline all efforts of the team for increased productivity. We need someone dedicated to supporting company growth by creating an environment of responsiveness and caring for our team, clients, business associates, and community.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be effective at multi tasking, and have an exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. This critical position requires someone with good problem solving skills who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop as an empowered professional team member through shared knowledge and communication, we are interested in meeting you. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Manage signs, lockboxes, keys, etc.
- Assist in marketing and office projects
- Manage & stock office supplies
- Keep offices picked up and organized
- Run errands
- Do property checks
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
$10.00 - $12.00 hourly
About Bartos Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
Our mission is to become the #1 real estate team in Southwest Florida while providing a concierge experiences for each home seller and buyer we work with. The Bartos Group strives to go above and beyond with our service to clients by employing a team-oriented approach to assure that each stage of the buying or selling process is handled by a highly trained professional and the transaction runs as seamlessly as possible for our clients. We are committed to growing our team, and most importantly, to help our teammates grow to the extent that they desire, and to think bigger than they ever imagined.