The Nancy Forlini Team at RE/MAX Solutions has an opening for 1 Team Ambassador/Receptionist!
Ranked among the top 1% in the world, our award-winning real estate team is powered by passionate brokers and a highly qualified administrative staff. We are dedicated to helping clients realize their real estate goals and continually strive for bold growth in our office.
We are looking for someone energetic, confident, polished and versatile to come on board as our new Team Ambassador.
The Team Ambassador is the first point of contact at our company, leaving a lasting impression on every person they speak to throughout the day. They must ensure that each person who calls or comes through the door is given the ultimate customer experience so they will look forward to dealing with our team over and over again.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Open and close the office
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate person
- Answer calls and transfers them to the appropriate person
- Data entry for all calls and emails
- Prepare documents for brokers
- Order office supplies
- Schedule broker/client appointments
- Assist administration when needed
- Any other tasks that may be required
- Possibility of growth within the team, i.e. administrative work or broker
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bilingual: French and English speaking and writing
- Available full-time
- Bilingual (English/French) written and spoken, Italian an asset
- High school diploma, DEC an asset
- Customer service experience, 1-2 years minimum
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional attire
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and positive mindset
- Coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
This is a rare opportunity… Be a part of a prestigious real estate team and offer yourself the enriched lifestyle that comes along with it!
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
$12 - $15 hourly
About Remax Solutions
The Nancy Forlini Team is a leader in the Real Estate industry in Montreal.
We provide Real Estate services in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Investment.