Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Make appointments and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
Bilingual: French and English speaking and writing.
$12 - $15 hourly
About Remax Solutions
The Nancy Forlini Team is a leader in the Real Estate industry in Montreal.
We provide Real Estate services in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Investment.