The Joe Cox Home Selling Team
We’re hiring a motivated Office Assistant to join our growing real estate team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as corresponding with employees and businesses we contract services from, maintaining our organizational documents, complying with legal procedures to avoid fines from the GREC, approving marketing materials, and assisting with streamlining our workflow.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. Applicants with prior experience handling digital marketing will be prioritized, as we could use help with managing our marketing efforts! If you’re interested in advancing your career in an energetic and creative work environment where you have all of the tools you need, then this is the perfect fit for you!
- Assist the Office Manager with clerical and administrative duties in order to distribute the workload more evenly
- Help team members with any questions or problems they may have
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Onboard/offboard employees, upon request (i.e. provisioning/deprovisioning access to software)
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Maintain team calendar
- Attend meetings in the Henry County area once a month, at minimum (weekly meetings are a possibility, but our everchanging schedules may result in that changing on a case-by-case basis)
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office programs or their Google equivalents (i.e. Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets)
- Capable of managing workflow and time responsibly without much oversight
- Past experience working in an office environment
Additionally, these are our "nice-to-have"s for the position:
- Prior experience creating real estate listings in one or multiple MLS services
- A demonstrable understanding of graphic design (especially through the use of Adobe programs or Canva)
- Payroll management/accounting skills
- Understanding of web design (especially involving the use of WordPress or another CMS)
$12 - $15 hourly
About The Joe Cox Home Selling Team
Our team members are part of a dynamic home selling team in McDonough, GA. We are leading the drive to succeed in becoming one of the largest real estate teams in the state of Georgia.
If you live in or around Henry County, you're encouraged to apply.