The Jeremy Mellick Group, LLC
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all customers and questions in a friendly and timely manner. As well as implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through, social media, community events, print, and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
$30,000 - $40,000
About The Jeremy Mellick Group, LLC
Local team looking for skilled, dynamic and determined individuals to build our company. Our mission is to build relationships through education and contribution to serve others, never losing sight of our core values: commitment, accountability, attitude, innovation and growth-minded.