Grist Real Estate Associates
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary administrative support Friday through Monday from 9-5. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, schedule showings, running office errands. You’ll also support the team by assisting with company marketing and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
Please no phone calls.
- Provide administrative support Friday through Monday from 9-5
- Update and manage the CRM
- Distribute Sales Leads according to the distribution policy
- Organize and digitize files
- Assist with online and print marketing efforts
- Complete assigned tasks as directed by the Office Manager and Marketing Manager
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Prior experience in real estate is a plus, but not necessary. We are looking for the right person to train
- Must be able to perform tasks assigned by management independently and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 30lbs. from time to time
About Grist Real Estate Associates
Grist Real Estate is a rapidly growing company that serves a wide range of properties and cares about our clients. At only 6 years old, we are one of the top firms in the region. We service residential, farm and commercial properties. We strive to create a positive and supportive work culture. For our team environment, attitude is as important as aptitude.