Hooks Meng & Clement
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to assist the Firm Administrator in providing excellent customer service to in the areas of human resources, facilities maintenance, and information technology. Additional administrative duties include clerical, file maintenance, creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Review and advise on organizational policies, decision-making, and strategic planning for business administration
- Assist in human resources programs including employee training, development, and file management, benefits, safety, and scheduling of evaluations
- Liaison with IT professionals to resolve computer issues
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
About Hooks Meng & Clement
Hooks Meng & Clement PLLC is a full-service law firm specializing in industrial relations including corporate workers' compensation, insurance defense, OSHA, and lobbying services. We are a fast-growing, medium-sized law firm. There are excellent opportunities for growth!