Innova Realty & Management
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Filed assignments will include property inspections
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
$12 hourly - $14 hourly + plus bonuses
About Innova Realty & Management
We are a highly productive Real Estate Firm with an emphasis on Sales and Property Management. We work in a fast-paced environment, are in line for continued growth and are seeking those who want to learn and grow with us.