Caliber Home Loans
The Branch Administrative Support Assistant provides administrative support within the Retail Production branch location. This role is responsible for attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries both on the phone and face-to-face.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Oversees all aspects of general office coordination
- Maintains office/executive calendars
- Greets and interacts with company clients, vendors and guests
- Answers incoming telephone calls and directs to appropriate individual or documents a message
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence including mail, faxes, and emails
- Signs for and delivers UPS/FedEx deliveries
- Prepares correspondence for routine inquiries
- Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Files and retrieves organizational documents, records and reports
- Coordinates meetings including scheduling, agenda creation and other arrangements
- Conducts research, compiles data and prepares summary reports as necessary
- Creates/modifies documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other programs
- Attends organizational meetings and compiles minutes as required
- Makes travel arrangements for branch personnel and completes expense reports for branch leadership team
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Arranges for repair or maintenance of office equipment as needed
- Provides project support work as needed+
- All Caliber compensation will be paid in accordance with state and federal law, including Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- 2+ years of experience in general office responsibilities
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Caliber Home Loans
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day" work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.