Norton Estate Planning & Elder Law Firm, LLC
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
$29,000 - $33,000 yearly
About Norton Estate Planning & Elder Law Firm, LLC
Norton Estate Planning & Elder Law Firm is a law firm committed to helping individuals create a personalized estate plan that meets their expectations. The firm is comprised of individuals that believe in education, maintenance, and collaboration.
We believe that estate planning should focus on providing you with a plan that reflects who you are, maximizes your control during life, protects you and your wishes in the event of a disability, and provides the instructions for carrying out your legacy at your eventual death.
Norton Estate Planning & Elder Law Firm is designed to provide the steps for initially setting up your plan, maintaining the plan once in place and assisting with the administration of the plan once the death occurs.
We believe in proactively engaging the family and collaborating with professionals across various fields to create a plan that "Protects Your Dignity and Secures Your Legacy."