Region Home Buyers LLC
We’re looking for a professional, friendly office assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as a support role to the team. Duties include getting new properties set up in our system (starting insurance, utilities, etc).
Additional administrative duties include purchasing office supplies as needed and organizing the day to day clerical tasks around the office. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and a great attitude. This is a 25-28 hour per week position with flexible start/stop times. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
$13 - $15
About Region Home Buyers LLC
Region Home Buyers is one of the largest real estate investment companies in NW Indiana, buying over 100 homes a year direct from owners. Region Home Buyers places more emphasis on matching our core values than previous experience. If you feel you’re a fit with our core values below, please continue the process and we will explore whether there is an opportunity for us to work together.
Region Home Buyers Core Values
- Dominate: Hard work, Competitive, Big Goals, Professional and Personal Development
- Integrity: Accountability, Honest, Consistency
- Stewardship: Giving, Serving, Selfless, Teaching, Dependable, Caring Lead by Example, Supportive