PV Settlement, LLC
We are in search of an Administrative Assistant for our top-ranking team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level; also someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary.
The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This team has a high accountability culture which values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skill-sets
- Create marketing materials online and in print to draw attention to the brand
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
$15 - $18 per hour
About PV Settlement, LLC
A locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!