Crown Realty Experts
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people - Must be able to have difficult conversations. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
$36,000 plus benefits
About Crown Realty Experts
Crown Realty Experts is a small boutique company that has been in business for over 20 years. We serve clients in the areas of residential, commercial investment property acquisitions and property management.