We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the jobs as needed, and planning site visits and appointments for subs and vendors. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and organizing company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven to complete task and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Collect bids from vendors and subcontractors as needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
About Monoxy Construction
Monoxy Construction is a general contractor serving the Dallas metroplex area.