The Christie Cannon Realty Team
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the office assistant position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Manage and direct all incoming phone calls and ensure all calls have been responded to daily
- Manage email and communication accounts throughout the day to ensure delivery of messages to our team members
- Assist the Team daily as needed
- Prepare the office for the day
- Manage conference room reservations
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We truly enjoy providing exceptional, five-star service to our clients. We have been in the industry for over 15 years and have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry. A lot of people have asked what our secret to success has been over the years and there is no "real" secret... it's just providing an outstanding level of service. We are looking for unique individuals that are beyond extraordinary to join our amazing team of talented individuals.