EPIC Business Specialties
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$12 - $15 hourly
About EPIC Business Specialties
Primarily a Real Estate Focused Business. Specializing in buying and selling residential Real estate under the RE/MAX banner.