We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the assistant to the managing partner. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Other duties to support the managing partner. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
We offer health, vision, and dental insurance along with 8 paid holidays and 11 days of personal time off.
- General administrative assistance to the managing partner as needed
- Making travel arrangements for firm partners and attorneys
- Hello calls to clients when hiring the firm and during and after the firm's engagement to check-in with clients periodically
- Schedule meetings
- Firm marketing in various forms such as sending client gifts, thank you notes, possibly social media, etc.
- Develop a client database and assist with CRM management
- Greet clients coming to the office for in-person appointments
- Copying, scanning, etc as needed
- Complete client intake and open files in client billing and case management systems
- Light bookkeeping for the right candidate
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Able to multitask and prioritize work
- Detailed and organized
- Must be comfortable with communicating with clients and other staff members
$36,000 to $40,000 per year
About Shupe Dhawan
If you join our team you will get to work in a supportive, fun, and exciting workplace.
Who are we?
We are a multi-practice, statewide Florida law firm. We are growing rapidly. The firm has a stellar reputation in the community. You'll be on a team of amazing coworkers who always have your back. We work collaboratively with our teams to achieve the best results for our clients. Our workplace is supportive, fun, and exciting. As owners, we have built a firm where we'd like to work so that you will too!