The Law Offices of Josephia Rouse
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
About The Law Offices of Josephia Rouse
We are a fast-growing, tech-savvy family law firm, looking for someone who is up for the challenge of making a difference every day in the lives of our clients. Our clients are our focus, we are focused on creating a plan with them and following through with that plan so that they can look forward to a better life after divorce.