Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
$11 - $12 hourly
About Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
The Jason Freeby Real Estate Group is one of New Jersey and Pennsylvania's fastest growing teams, utilizing the marketing platform and transaction management system designed and implemented by one of the local market's most successful realtors - this team is on track for incredible growth.
Jason Freeby, as an individual agent, was able to outperform the average agent by 11x per the National Association of Realtors statistics - the proven systems, the out-of-the box marketing and the results are unbelievable. This is the team to join! Complete your application today!