inMotion Group Properties
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- High school diploma or GED required
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high-paced real estate company, and our goal is to provide exceptional customer service. We don't just sell real estate, we work hard to make sure our customers get the best real estate experience.
Our staff of agents always look forward to gaining customer trust and helping them to discover the smarter way to buy or sell a home. We assist in home buying and selling needs from start to finish!