Corporation / S Corp
Being an assistant at Vardy's you will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service.
We have. great compensation package that includes hourly and incentives.
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- AA Degree
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough completing work tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable fulfilling obligations
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job, displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive environment for others
$20 - $26 per hour
About Corporation / S Corp
Vardy’s Jewelers is a boutique independent jewelry store established in 1981. We are a thriving family business in the heart of silicon valley. Our dynamic company is growing and we are seeking an assistant to join our rapidly growing team. Vardy’s specializes in custom design, manufacturing, repairs, loose gems, and sales of fine luxury jewelry.