We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
About LTD Group
Locally owned business that helps clients with personal and business financing. We are committed to a positive experience for our team and our clients.