NE Ohio Home Buyers
We’re searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and completing due diligence on real estate closings. Other duties may include supporting marketing processes and procedures. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Applicants should also be able to juggle multiple tasks at one time and be able to change direction swiftly to meet the demands of the growing company. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Manage all paperwork in the office and keep online database of documents current
- Assist the Office Manage on any miscellaneous office tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About NE Ohio Home Buyers
NE Ohio Home Buyers is a growing real estate investment company who buys and sells properties across the North East Ohio area with the primary intent of creating positive outcomes for sellers and investors.