The Center for Special Needs Trust Administration, INC
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Scanning mail, photo copying, ordering supplies and other responsibilities as needed
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Center for Special Needs Trust Administration, INC
The Center for Special Needs Trust Administration, INC is a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit based in Clearwater, FL. We are a great team of people that assist the elderly and disabled with their needs. As a team, we rest easy knowing we made a difference in someone's life. We are a family environment that is flexible and supportive which allows a good work/life balance. We offer low-cost medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, and many more. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.