We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all calls in a friendly and timely manner and transferring to intended party, managing the schedule of the team lead, ordering office supplies, maintenance of database and call list, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Apply today to become part of the team! The job is fast-paced and the right candidate needs to have a can-do attitude and be growth-minded.
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
$35,000 - $42,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
We have a great team looking for the right addition.