Sheil Lending Team
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
About Sheil Lending Team
We have a great team looking for the right addition. If you have the right attitude and want to be part of a winning team please apply. We would like to get to know you.