Keller Williams Seven Hills
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$28,000 - $32,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Seven Hills
Keller Williams Seven Hills Realty is one of the fastest growing Real Estate Offices located in the Montgomery-Kenwood area of Cincinnati. Our Realtors offer their real estate services in helping buyers and sellers in Cincinnati and surrounding areas.