Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
We’re hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees.
You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Event planning and management
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Knowledge of excel, power point, and word
- Spanish or Polish a Plus
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
Opportunities for advancement and growth with one of the fastest-growing mortgage companies in America.
Outstanding chance to work for a 23-year-old company with a supportive culture that is willing to invest in your career development