The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
We're looking for a professional, friendly assistant for our Director of Operations. Your primary job will be to serve as the "gatekeeper" for our DOO, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Extensive marketing and ad management experience required
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!