Local Real Estate
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the Receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and order new materials as needed
- Manage our monthly calendar
- Schedule meetings and send meeting invites to attendees
- Schedule events with outside vendors
- Maintain the office in a neat, orderly, and attractive manner
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors, and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in an oral and written fashion.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material.
- Must possess good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Social Media and/or Graphic design skills are a plus.
$13.5 - $18.5 hourly
About Local Real Estate
Local Real Estate is a residential real estate brokerage with 3 offices and 90+ full-time agents.