We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Positive energy
- Great eye for detail & creativity
- Assisting in the coordinating of events for our clients
- Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. We're a small company and we all wear many hats!
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Driver’s license required
- Must have your own vehicle
- Excellent phone skills
- Warm and hospitable demeanor
- Can handle multiple distractions while maintaining focus
- Fiercely hard working
- Ability to keep neat/clean office space
- Passionate and fun-loving
- Flexibility- must thrive off of an ever-changing environment
- Masterful at assisting others
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Google G Suite, Google Drive, Canva
- Data entry
- Office management
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$13 an hour starting pay
About Realty Billings
Realty Billings is committed to delivering the highest standard of client service in the real estate industry. We value the trust our clients place in us, and we are committed to our client’s successes.
Complacency is not part of our culture – past success does not mean what we did yesterday is good enough for tomorrow. We are results driven, and approach every task with passion, responsibility, creativity and innovation.
Through teamwork, unparalleled industry expertise and our unwavering commitment to client service, Realty Billings breaks the traditional agent business model, emerging as the industry leader in service and innovation.