KW - Bellevue
Who are we looking for?
The Agent Services Coordinator/Technology Assistant must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. This person should be a growth-oriented self-starter that is comfortable taking charge and committed to supporting the agents in achieving levels of success, and to growing their own skills. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner. They will assist the Leadership Team with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center.
- Act as Agent Concierge to lead the on-boarding process for agents, both experienced and new coming on board and to get agents up and running as quickly as possible.
- Assist and guide agents in the first 90 days with our office.
- Follow the intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Stay up to date on KW Technology and assist agents with KWConnect, Command, and KW websites.
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Send a weekly email to staff and ALC announcing all new agents, including who hired them, their bio, and their contact info for the team to reach out and welcome.
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
- Extraordinary people skills
- High-level knowledge of MS Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Social media savvy (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Salary: $30,000-$40,000
- Health insurance
- Bonus potential
Note: The above job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position.
$30,000 - $40,000
About KW - Bellevue
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Bellevue Market Center located in the heart of downtown Bellevue features industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Bellevue is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.