The Hayes Team at Equitable Advisors
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to current and new clients. Track and monitor communications and keep record.
- Manage the flow of client paperwork in the office from start to finish.
- Keep sales team informed on how their paperwork is coming and how their client is.
- Follow up with clients to be sure the paperwork is done completely and accurately.
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills and customer service skills are vital.
- Administrative experience and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Keen attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Loves create and following check-lists.
- Great communication skills and enjoys talking to people one on one.
- Task-master with a strong work ethic.
- Expert-level typing proficiency
- Great computer and technology skills. Able to learn new computer programs with ease.
$28,000 - $33,500 per year
About The Hayes Team at Equitable Advisors
This emerging financial services company is growing fast! We need a person to help complete paperwork to set up our new clients, so we can catapult our sales efforts and double/triple our success. We have a ton of clients and are great at closing them and servicing, but we are not good at paperwork, so we are looking for someone who is, and who can help grow with us and take our team and company to the next level.