The Bouma Group Realtors
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
About The Bouma Group Realtors
Martin Bouma and The Bouma Group Realtors of Keller Williams Realty has been in the business for 35 years and has consistently been Ann Arbor's top Realtor, closing over 200 transactions in 2021.
Our commitment to customer service, market knowledge, and a highly-skilled group of team members provide an excellent work environment for someone wanting to enter the business of real estate.
The success of each team member is our commitment to you.