Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- High school diploma or GED required
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
$11 - $13 hourly
About Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
Atlantic Home Mortgage is one of the highest producing mortgage brokerages in America.
Here at AHM, we focus on two things: closing loans and eliminating inefficiencies. To keep our edge, we combine cutting edge technology with discipline, communication and proven sales processes to deliver the perfect client experience.