Keller Williams Realty Debra Butts & Associates
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Placing/picking up Real Estate signs (For Sale / Sold)Replacing signs with updated information placing
- Picking up lockboxes
- Occasionally taking photographs of homes/construction
- Taking or picking up packets from other offices
- Processing postcards for mailings - labeling, organizing, and taking to post office
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
Clarksville, Tennessee United States
Approximate hours per week could be 9 to 20 +hours per week.
- Knowledge of or experience in Real Estate a plus
- MUST HAVE OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND INSURANCE.
- Would need to be available during normal business hours Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm/
About Keller Williams Realty Debra Butts & Associates
We are in the Top 10 of all Real Estate in Montgomery County. We pride ourselves on our team culture and core values which promotes excellence in all areas of our business. Our leadership team has over 26 years of full-time real estate experience and business ownership. In addition to our team, we operate a property management company. We are a growth-oriented company and hiring team members who are looking for an exciting opportunity.