Realty Executives and Associates
We are seeking a dedicated, experienced administrative assistant to fill a flex-time position supporting our broker, starting at approximately 20-25 hours weekly, with growth potential. Some evening and weekend hours required as needed. Real estate experience highly preferred and licensed agents are welcome.
This position offers varied responsibilities daily and a very nice office environment. Candidates for this position are friendly, energetic, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have proficient command of technology and be computer savvy.
Our Administrative Assistant will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office or Apple compatible product experience required. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via emails
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (or Apple compatible programs) and internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents, deadline driven and extremely organized
- Flexible in daily routine - able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About Realty Executives and Associates
Christine Sparks knows a little something about real estate. She knows how it takes an absurd amount of dedication to succeed, and how the hours are long and unpredictable. She also knows just how competitive the industry is. Real estate is a lifestyle, not just a career, and Christine thrives in this fact paced, ever changing environment. Christine's a wife and mother of three small children. She holds degrees in both teaching (Lincoln Memorial University, TN) and Advertising Art (SUNY Farmingdale - Long Island, NY). She's an avid reader and active within her community. Real estate is just another success story for this highly motived professional.