Located in Darien CT, this full-time position provides administrative support to the branch manager and sales associates, oversees and performs office operation duties, interprets and enforces company policy and provides customer service. Duties will vary according to business needs.
- Assist and support sales associates in the preparation of Comparative Market Analyses, Marketing Proposals, and other personal marketing initiatives including Facebook targeted ads, Instagram postings and other digital outlets
- Oversee the processing and verifying of new listings and sales, which may include entering the listings and sales into various MLS systems and the manipulation of digital photography. Calculate advertising, proof and submit ads for local newspapers and digital outlets. May handle correspondence, mail and support appointment setting
- Direct and coordinate the administrative activities in support of the real estate office. Oversee, maintain and perform the day-to-day sales office operations, including answering phones, marketing, filing, assisting sales/branch manager, greeting clients, building and equipment maintenance and maintenance of office supply and marketing material inventories
- Provide general support to the sales associates which may include: ensuring all paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner, conducting orientation for new sales associates, assisting sales associates with advertising, paperwork and training. Remain available and act as the first point of contact for sales associates
- Coordinate special events, collateral material, flyers, handouts and brochures
- Provide technology support, including training of sales associates on the proper use of office systems; maintain office systems through cooperation with company information technology department
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- Three to five-plus years of related experience and demonstrated supervisory skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Publisher and Access
- Knowledge of real estate, title and /or mortgage business strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities. A strong customer-service focus
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; initiative, attention to detail, and a team player
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, our team of real estate experts has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs. We have the largest regional and global network with long-standing international connections and partners in 65 countries.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!