This position provides administrative support for the Briarcliff office agents and managers. Assists with special projects as needed have daily responsibilities primarily relating to maintaining the MLS database and HL websites and assists and provides backup to other office staff. Serve as liaison between clients, real estate agents, vendors, and other departments within the company. Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all agents, staff, customers, clients, and business partners. Be familiar with and comfortable using the company propriety systems and tools.
This administrative position is located in the Administrative Area in the Briarcliff office. This position requires learning how to best support the agents through the use of programs/databases such as Showing Desk, HGMLS & Beacon. The successful candidate will understand the culture of the office and behave accordingly. The candidate must also work well with other office administrators and have a strong knowledge of platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
Schedule Monday - Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, with occasional Holiday coverage.
- Dress appropriately, tending toward conservative attire
- Exercise good judgment and speak and behave professionally whether in person, on the phone, or via email
- Assist in making appointments when Front Desk calls are overflowing. Appointments may require numerous calls, texts, and emails
- Coverage for Front Desk administrator as needed
- Process new listings (upload documents and photos, send thank you letters and Mayfair letters)
- Handle financial matters using Profit Power, code office invoices
- Use Excel to type Memorandums of Agreement and email to agents and attorneys
- Technology support and social media support for office and agents
- Maintain and restock brochure racks, supply closet, copiers, agent’s computer stations, and kitchen area
- Prepare marketing for print ads
- Type memos, invoices
- Bring closings checks to the bank when required
- Maintain agent RE Licenses
- Interface with other administrative professionals pleasantly
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent
- One to three years of clerical or administrative experience is strongly preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer and keying skills. Typing speed of 45-60 w.p.m
- Proficient with Microsoft, Apple, Google
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills a customer-service focus and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of real estate, title, and/or mortgage business helpful
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, our team of real estate experts has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs. We have the largest regional and global network with long-standing international connections and partners in 65 countries.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!