N&R Dining, Inc. / MHF Dining, Inc.
Full-time Bookkeeper/Office Admin needed for one of the most entrepreneurial and fast-growing Restaurant operator and Real Estate companies in the Williamsburg area. The Candidate must be an expert in Accounting fundamental understanding and must be motivated, independent, and a team player.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in accounting & office management and a Bachelor's Degree. Candidates should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures. This person will be careful with details, thorough in completing tasks, able to work independently and meet deadlines, perform well under pressure, and possess a "can-do," no excuses attitude. If you meet the above qualifications and consider yourself someone who can problem solve quickly remaining solution-oriented instead of problem-oriented then this position is for you!
- Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid growth potential
- Bills and Invoices entry.
- Bookkeeping - for all company Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- Systems implementation around billing, invoicing, and payroll.
- Handling all Company credit cards & check writing.
- Assisting in running reports for all active projects including but not limited to budgets, WIP reporting, and job costing.
- Opening all mail, sorting, paying bills, and filing to keep business records organized.
- Organization of all company bills.
- Tax preparation and organization.
- Communicate with owners and clients to answer their accounting questions.
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers.
- Oversee daily business operations.
- Light Human Resources services for the company.
- Assist Leadership in managing team members.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- At least 2 years of work experience in an administrative or office support role
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping or financial management
- Knowledgeable in Accounting, Finance, and Statistics
- Demonstrate ability to analyze, interpret and control data effectively
- Proficiency in basic accounting systems, Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
- Ability to follow up and track results
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Self-motivated “Doer” – an individual with an understanding of business priorities that can demonstrate the ability to learn and proactively anticipate needs
- Ability to organize thoughts logically and communicate them concisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and deal with professionals inside and outside of the company
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- College degree preferred
- Able to report to the Williamsburg office and occasionally travel to various company locations throughout the greater Hampton Roads and Richmond markets
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About N&R Dining, Inc. / MHF Dining, Inc.
A family business founded by an owner who has worked at BK since he was 16 years old. We strive to take care of our employees and our customers by keeping the business as simple as possible and focusing on the business basics. We are looking for you to join our team as we continue to grow throughout the region with 3 new stores in the pipeline!