Looking to be a part of a Real Estate team that is about serving at a higher level?
HomeTeam4u is in search of our next Listing Coordinator that wants to grow the listing department to serve all of our listing agents and sellers with exceptional customer service.
We are seeking someone to assist with preparing for new listings and getting listings launched. You will communicate the entire process to the seller and agents, follow and enforce the transaction timelines and collection of paperwork, verifying it is completed and signed. You will coordinate the transaction with outside vendors including: title company, photographers, stagers, videographers, and others. You will also put all listings into the MLS, Brivity and other sites while coordinating open houses. You'll be responsible for referral company input and upkeep and keeping the calendar up to date.
If you like checklists and organizing people, this job is for you!
- Send Sellers a welcome letter
- Learn the Listing and Client
- Get to know the seller: take notes on their communication preferences, and showing instructions
- Meet with Listing Agent and take property notes for amenities list
- Order preliminary title report; save digital copy to Drive and upload a copy to Paragon once listing goes live
- Fill out MLS input sheet and bring with you for your first walkthrough
- Coordinate and schedule staging
- Schedule photography and videography
- Attend staging and photography appointments to be able to prepare for photo shoot, give seller direction and make sure house is ready for photos prior to having photographer there
- Bring necessary items to stage the house (If needed)
- Follow photographer in each room to create perfect photos
- Install just listed sign and open house signs. Add open houses riders
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to create targeted ad copy and overall marketing plan
- Obtain keys to the property; install a supra to the front door; make sure showing instructions are written in ShowingTime
- Upload to the MLS and save a copy to Drive and send a copy to Marketing Coordinator
- Complete New Listing Information Sheet for Showing Line
- Make sure you email Marketing Coordinator what your favorites are for the flyer
- Order sign to be put up at house
- Make sure showing instructions are written in ShowingTime and Brivity
- Make sure all important dates and events are in Brivity; i.e. date of listing agreement, to go live in MLS, staging and photography appointments, listing expiration, open houses, etc.
- Share listing launch confirmation and property flyer with clients
- Assign Listing Agent tasks/reminders in Brivity and make sure they are being completed
- Send them reminders for every appointment
- Log all notes and activity in Brivity
- Add Listing to the MLS and have Marketing Coordinator and Listing Agent proof before going live.
- Receive property photos from PlanOMatic; edit Photos in the MLS to ensure perfect order; make sure the order is correct and flows well
- Keep the Listing presentation materials ready and prepped
- Prepare Listing Agent for each listing appointment
- Plan weekly open house and broker previews
- Chat with team admin to choose the best properties for open houses
- Manage online presence of all price reductions in Brivity
- Complete home warranties for listings
- Referral Company Leads to CRM and Follow Ups
- Twice daily update routing to be in alignment with calendar
- Shoot sold pictures
- Prepare closing gifts
- Strong communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Ability to reduce stress and bring peace/calming to the transaction
- Organized and plans ahead
- Flexibility to juggle many tasks at once and anything that comes up unexpectedly
- Must be a team player
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 1+ years experience in an administrative setting
- Real estate knowledge is a plus
- Real estate license not required but encouraged
EDUCATION: High school diploma
$25,000 + Bonus
HomeTeam4u together with the Stark Company Realtors is helping people buy and sell homes all over the Dane County area - from Cottage Grove to Middleton and Waunakee to Fitchburg. We are an integrated Real Estate Team whose members work together to help you navigate the ups and downs of the real estate process.
We understand the challenges home buyers and sellers face. Whether looking to buy their first home, sell their existing house or are looking to purchase an investment property, HomeTeam4U offers expertise and professional services along with an innovative online approach. We are a technology driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.